Tech Commandos offers a wide variety of add-on software for Sage ACT!. From installing ACT on your mobile phone to database management, Tech Commandos experts will install and train your employees on how to use the new various ACT! add-ons.
With the BackupAssist base license, you can:
- Automatically back up files, applications or complete servers using system protection, file protection and file archiving
- Backup VSS Applications in real-time. Our standard backups are VSS aware for live backups of Exchange, SQL Hyper-V and others
- Use flexible Schemes to tailor both daily and history backupts
Handheld Contact wirelessly syncs and manages your ACT! Contacts, Activities, Calendar and Notes/Histories from your BlackBerry, iPhone, iPad, Android or Treo Smartphone - it's like having ACT! with you anywhere, anytime!
- ACT! Contacts – all your contact details
- Tasklist – date, time, location even who the task is scheduled with
- Notes and History – any type of notes and history items you need on your phone
- Activities – Calls, Meetings, To-Do Items and more, any type of activity you have in ACT! Even schedule Activities on your phone for multiple contacts
- Up to 76 ACT! fields (26 standard and 50 user-definable)
- Calendar – all your calendar details in day, week and month views
- Record Calls, Emails and SMS made from Handheld Contact on the device and sends to ACT!'s history
- And, all the rules you have in ACT! are followed – private, public, drop-downs
CompanionLink will synchronize your ACT! data with your phone or with other supported applications and web-based services (like Microsoft Outlook or Google).
CompanionLink Express has all the basic features you need for two-way synchronization. CompanionLink Pro includes additional options such as Auto Synchronization, the ability to sync wirelessly using CompanionLink's wireless sync service, and other advanced settings.
Stonefield Query for ACT!
® is a user-friendly database report writing, query, and data mining tool designed specifically for ACT!.
You no longer need to call an IT specialist every time you need a report. Now your sales people, administrative staff, and management can create their own reports in minutes.
Stonefield Query for ACT! can handle virtually all of your reporting needs.
- Stonefield Query works with the following ACT! versions: 3.0, 4.0, 2000 (5.0), 2004 (6.0), 2005 (7.0), 2006 (8.0), 2007 (9.0), 2008 (10.0), 2009 (11.0, 11.1), 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Automatically detects custom fields and custom sub-entities, and allows reporting on these items just like the stock ACT! tables and fields.
- More than 160 pre-defined reports are available. These reports alone are worth the price of Stonefield Query!
- Use Stonefield Query to create new and update existing ACT! Groups using any filter criteria.
- Multi-Database Support: A single report can be run against each of your ACT! databases without making changes to the report.
- Data can be extracted from anywhere in ACT!, including Activites, Sales/Opportunities and Notes/History.
- Stonefield Query for ACT! can report on information in QuoteWerks, a quoting system that integrates seamlessly with ACT!.
- Stonefield Query can report on data stored in ACT! by Swiftpage. Stonefield Query comes with over 10 pre-defined sample reports for use with Swiftpage data.
Featured Category: Accounting
Having separate Act! and accounting databases can be a major source of inefficiency and duplicate work. With our accounting apps for Act! you eliminate double-entry and make your Act! and accounting system users more productive.