It’s a common problem for businesses who deal with customers over a variety of channels, especially those involving high levels of online traffic. Which cloud server hosts among the countless options that are available all over the internet should I choose? Because we have confidence in our services and because we believe that no business should make this decision without doing some research, we present the following tips for choosing the right cloud server hosting.
- Understand and be able to articulate your requirements: As a user you should have a clear vision of what you will need from a cloud hosting provider. This way you will save money, time and effort and will help to avoid any misunderstandings that may arise. Make a list of what is expected and be able to communicate that to your potential hosting provider.
- Consider customer support: Make sure that your provider is available and responsive to your inquiries any time of the day or night. This way you can ensure that your site will be functional at all times for customers.
- Choose a host with high performance capabilities: How much uptime does your provider guarantee? Does your provider take adequate measures to protect your data? Although one should take more than a provider’s technical abilities into consideration, they are an important part of making your site functional and scalable.
- Make sure they offer a high degree of security: Security is of the utmost importance to all online businesses. Many people are particularly concerned with whether they can achieve the same degree of security with cloud hosting as with dedicated hosting services. Ask the provider about its security protocols and how your data is protected.
- Make sure it’s cost effective: Does their service pricings make sense for your budget? We are the only provider to provide monthly billing for act hosting. Monthly billing is also available for the cloud desktop. Most competitors quote their billing with a monthly figure, but charge annually.
- Make sure they offer a trial period: Does the cloud service provider give you a chance to essentially drive the car around the block before you buy it? Any provider that is confident in its capabilities should provide you with the opportunity to test its services before you make a firm commitment. We offer a free trial of our software because we have confidence in our cloud service hosting and our Act! Hosting for MAC.
Of course there are other factors to consider when choosing the right cloud hosting provider such as scalability and load balance. By considering all of these factors before choosing a cloud hosting provider you will be in a position to better serve your customer by making sure that every area of your site performs optimally and that all the data on it is secure.