One of the most impressive things about QuickBooks – other than its ability to bring small and medium size businesses on an even keel with large companies – is its flexibility. This flexibility comes in the form of apps for which there are many. Here’s our pick of the top 6 apps (in no particular order) that can help your business make the most out of QuickBooks during the 2019-2020 tax season or any other time of year.
- Expensify: This app allows you to snap a photo of your receipts using SmartScan and to digitalize all your paper records. With the app credit card purchases can be automatically synchronized as well.
- ACCTivate! This QuickBooks enhancement is perhaps the most advanced inventory management software around. It lets you collaborate in real-time with different users plus it allows you to track projects easier. The biggest bonus of ACCTivate! is that it gives your accounting department greater control over inventory.
- Tsheets: TSheets facilitates better employment management. How? With it you can create and assign work schedules and track employees’ time regardless of where those employees may be located. (It is a GPS-enabled app.)
- Field Service Management: With field service management, you are able to establish work orders, archive them in your company’s files, and link them to your invoicing and payroll processes. Moreover, it gives your team the ability to schedule, assign/re-assign work orders.
- Fishbowl Inventory: Fishbowl is an app that lets you track assets by serial numbers, expiration dates, lot numbers, etc. Not only that, but this versatile app eliminates data entry redundancy by scanning barcodes to reorder and cycle count inventory.
- Hubdoc: This add-on helps you to consolidate all your financial transactions quickly and efficiently. It can consolidate the information contained in invoices, receipts, statements, etc so that auditing and reconciling can be made easier.
Given how quickly technology is progressing, it is only logical that your business utilize apps such as these in order to remain competitive. You can make your entire accounting department run seamlessly and meet the needs of your customers by integrating these apps into your business. We can be a part of this effort by making sure that your business reaps the many benefits of QuickBooks desktop cloud and Sage Cloud hosting. Cloud desktop hosting is a sensible and secure way for small and mid-sized businesses to hold their own against their competitors.